MY INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It Ends Tonight

Yesterday was the last day of my duty before
the phonathon room will be closed for study week & exam period.

3 months have passed but everything is still fresh in my mind.
I still remember the first day of working during this semester
when everyone of us get together again after the 1 month holiday.
My supervisor, Jocelyn suggested to take a group photo to be uploaded
into our NTU Phonathon Group in Facebook.


Most probably I won't be able to work during May
so it will be August until the next time I see most of my colleagues.

Hope to see all the "old faces" around campus
before we welcome the new faces next semester.
Good Luck in your exams and Good Bye to those who will be graduating!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin