MY INSTAGRAM

Friday, March 27, 2009

Cat Rescue

It's been raining cats and dogs lately,
and there was a cat which really "dropped" into my office.
Meowing sound can be heard for almost 2 days until all of us really beh tahan.


Two of my colleagues tried to find the source of the sound.
One thought that the cas was hiding on the roof top,
while another put his ears to the wall to listen to it better.

Then, they found it "inside" the wall!


Well, I am now having my IA in a temporary site office,
and all the walls are actually just simple partition walls.
So I think the cat fell into the gap
between the wall and the neighbouring container.

Next, they set up a "trap" by
making a knot on the rope which was then being inserted into the gap.
Another colleague lured the cat
to move towards the trap by knocking on the wall behind.

Within 10 minutes...

Success!

The kitten just ran away once we untied the knot...
Go go...back to mommy...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:09 PM

    Looking at the last photo, I thought you're giving a death sentence to the kitten.

    Heartburn Acid Reflux Cure

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin