MY INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Join Nokia Competition to win a Brand New XM5800!

I had been using Nokia Handphones when I was in secondary school.
It was very proud to be a Nokia user during the days, even if you are using a 3210 or 3310 while some of your friends were still using those cha-pa-lang handphones like Alcatel, Sagem and Siemens.
During the 6 years time in secondary school, 
I have used almost all the best-selling models from Nokia,
including 3210, 3310, 8250...

 8850
         8310
   6100
  






 

  7250

         6230

         6680








I choose Nokia simply because Nokia is famous for it's durabilty.
(rumours say that you won't spoil your handphone by throwing it at the dog/thief)

The statement above is proven to be true
because I'm still using some of the phones now, believe it?

Nokia 1100, 6610, 6230, SE p990i

The Evolution of Handphones (From Left to Right)
1. Black And White Screen with monotone ringtones
2. Colour Screen with Polyphonic ringtones and Infrared
3. TFT Screen Display with VGA camera, mp3 ringtones and bluetooth
4. My current touch screen SE p990i with 2.0MP camera & Wi-fi function

No doubt I am a big fans of Nokia until the release of N & E-Series.
The feedbacks from my friends are bad and I bought my current SE p990i in the end just to try the feeling of using a touch-screen handphone.

Many years later, finally Nokia has its first ever touch screen handphone when nowadays everybody is talking about iPhone, Xperia X1, Samsung Omnia.

Honestly, I don't feel like buying it
because the design is not "class" enough for me.
But I don't mind using it if I can WIN it !


Just write a story using up to 8 song titles and think of a suitable title!
I submitted my entry - Love Confession yesterday !
Hope I am lucky enough to win it with just 1 entry !

For more info,
The closing date is on 5th April...so what are you waiting for ?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:01 PM

    Hello Dear, are you genuinely visiting this site on a
    regular basis, if so after that you will without doubt get fastidious knowledge.


    Here is my blog post ... flyingdutchman.me

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin