MY INSTAGRAM

Friday, February 13, 2009

How Boon Ming looked like in 2006 ?

Thanks Boon Ming for giving a surprise few days ago.
He posted a photo of Cindy and I when we were Year 1,
which I couldn't recall when was it taken !

He told me that he found this pic when
he was trying to delete some files,
browsing through all the old pics.
In return, I tried to search for his pic as well...and I found this...


BooooooN!!!Happy 20th Birthday Boon Ming ! Surprise !


Well, I guess we both still look the same...
except that I look older because
my skin condition is getting worse day by day !
Looking forward to June when I finished my IA and I don't need to wake up at 6.30 in the morning everyday !!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:04 AM

    waliew... tis is classic...

    i look the same bah?? lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin