MY INSTAGRAM

Saturday, August 07, 2010

My first Nuffnang Cheque

After being "actively" blogging for more than one and a half year, finally I received my 1st Nuffnang Cheque this week.


I always remind myself not to blog to earn and remain this blog as a personal diary, update about my personal life while sharing specials things that happened around me. Perhaps that's the reason why I earned so few through this blog because I won't purposely blog and I believe I don't have any reader who is interested in my blog.

But well, since now I am working full time already, it will be even more difficult for me to update my blog as frequent as before. Just treat all the money that I've earned from this blog as some little pocket money and hopefully I will be able to earn more before my next cash out. Thanks to my friends who always inspire me and motivate me to blog.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin