MY INSTAGRAM

Friday, July 30, 2010

My Convocation

Today, 30/07/2010 is my convocation.
Today, I myself ended my school life after spending 4 years
in Singapore NTU, completing my bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.


Today, my parents completed their responsibilities by
supporting me financially, mentally for these 16 years of education.
Today, my sister took a flight in the afternoon
and able to reach on time for my big day.
Today, she looked busier than me, accompanied me all the way, standby and helped me to take photos and getting me all the things that I wanted.


Thank you to my family and the special her !! I LOVE YOU ALL !!
That's the end of my convocation and looking forward to my pay day !!
More photos coming up, off to sleep now and will be back to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin