MY INSTAGRAM

Friday, May 15, 2009

To My Dear Hall

Dear Hall,

You called me up this at 11am Monday and ask me to return my room key back to the office. Due to unforeseen circumstances, my forgetful roomate forgot to return the keys for me as promised. I took half day leave just to rush back by cab to return the keys before 1pm. Upon returning the keys, you told me that I will be fined for OVERSTAYING.

I am sorry to tell you that I actually moved into my new hall since last week, and due to my limitations, I am unable to split myself into two and stay in both halls.

I admit that I used to love you very much...

I eat with you...


I play DotA with you...


I fight for you...


 and I even camwhore with you...

But can you tell me what's the point of charging me when you are handling the building to the contractors for renovation? Did I delay the renovation job? Don't you have another set of keys of my room to open the door if that's the case?

You scheduled us to shift out during weekdays when we are all on our Industrial Attachment. You don't allow us to move out earlier. You advised us to vacate the room and return the key latest by 9am the next morning. So any further delay will cost us $7.50/day?

And since 5th May...umm...it's 1 week already?
$7.50 x 7 = $52.50 ??

Thanks to your efficiency, I've finally learnt an important lesson in my life...

Never treat your hostel like your home,
because they never treat you like a member of the family.


Yours sincerely,
Cheng Yee Kiat

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:39 AM

    bye bye hall! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:03 PM

    Damn it.. those stupid management & admin staff who think they are bloody smart...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:22 PM

    Abuse of authority....

    Send your post to Atomic Lip Smasher ( V the K ).... see if Obama can provide any legal advises....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:42 PM

    Dear Students,
    Please cool down. Don't loose your temper just because of some stupid & hard-headed staff.
    We, The Halls, need all your continue love & care, now & in the future.How we wish to have arteries & veins with blood flowing so that we can give you all our love in return....

    Best Regards,
    THE HALLS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admit that it's part of my fault for not returning the key on time, but they can check the date that I moved into my new hall.Do they have to be so calculative in this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:10 PM

    1. Say...Even if you lost the keys upon vacating the Room, the can easily gain access with their spare keys, the most they can charge you for a duplicate key...

    2. Is there any proof of " Lost of Rental"?
    Chalenge them!
    3. You moved out the former room and occupied another Room as per their schedules, proof to them with all the dates and appeal to them to see if they still have blood flowing in them... like The Halls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:57 AM

    Once you are in a Family, you are rooted and forever your are a member of the Family, unless there's some drastic changes to make it otherwise.
    Think more positively and consider this co-called "overstaying" charges as your contribution towards your beloved Hall renovation....

    Maybe.... they are broke right now..

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL...this is super funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey there...how r u...viewing ur blog=)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin