MY INSTAGRAM

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Soft Launch of Vanity Mansion Clublounge

Finally I am back in KL last week and I was given VIP access to the soft launch of Vanity Mansion Clublounge by my sister on the 11th. Arrived punctually at 8pm that night together with Joan after I had my haircut before Chinese New Year.


Walk around with Joan and here are the some photos to share...

The bartenders

The Tiger Beer Girls

Fine dining

The Club

And when the lights go off...


There are also karaoke rooms for the VIPs on the second floor...


I'm trying to act like a boss !


It was my sis's birthday so we celebrated her birthday after that...

Happy Birthday Sis !!

For more details, do visit http://www.vanitymansion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin