MY INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

vivalive supports Bak Kut Teh

During my internship period,
I was inspired by a friend of mine to blog more.
Being one of my close friend in university, we always chat in MSN during that time, sharing what we are going to blog.


In return, recently I have volunteered myself to help him to promote something...

They are not selling Bak Kut Teh,
They are not trying to promote the delicious food in Malaysia,
but They are one of the Malaysian team among the finalists that is qualified for "The Best Trip in the World Competition" by Taiwan Tourism Bureau.

That morning, we set up the booth and started to promote Bak Kut Teh to let the people know more about the team. To know more about their journey to Taiwan searching for the aboriginal melodies, you can read their online e-book @ http://3.ly/readonline or download @ http://3.ly/download



I was so called the "Registration Counter Coordinator" of the day, monitoring all the laptops and guiding the supporters on how to vote for them. This video was also being played back for many many times....Proudly brought to you by Bak Kut Teh & Friends....


So for the people who is reading this ( I know it's very few),
please support them if you like it...register here and vote for them !

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:35 AM

    eh..may i correct smth? there's another malaysian team got into the final too! who is my sis! heh:P nonetheless, i support bakuteh too!:)

    Wei Ting

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin