MY INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Asset

It's the 10th week of my new semester, and this is the first proper post of this sem, really lost motivation to blog after my internship. Never imagine that my final year in uni would be that busy, but in fact I am not busy about my studies nor my future...swt =.=

Continue working as a phonathon caller, and finally the school had an event to appreciate our effort (though we are being paid).


My pretty young boss, Jocelyn

Although spending more hours to work than the previous semesters, I didn't manage to save up any of my salary. T.T

Bought myself quite a lot of things, can declare bankruptcy already...

Cute Yoshi for myself, Cute Chipmunk for the special one...

Happy Birthday...


My SonicGear speaker spoilt after serving me for 3 years, and I replaced it with an Altec Lansing V4121 Black !!



After talking about the most important accessories for men with one of my close friend, we agreed that we should have a better watch, wallet and belt. And there money goes to the my new Renoma wallet (not to say very good quality), and my Titus watch, the second watch in my life after my Swatch that I bought it when I was only 15 has cracked .


Also, I participated in one the event organized by my friends and won myself a NIKE bag, the grand prize for the lucky draw event.

That's all of the updates so far for this semester, and this I am recently trying to take more pictures with 16:9 ratio so that it can be used as the wallpaper of my laptop.

My current wallpaper...

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin