MY INSTAGRAM

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Final Fantasy I & II are now on iPod Touch & iPhone

The last episode that I played on Final Fantasy series was Final Fantasy IX, which is the last episode on Playstation. Since then, I have no money to buy Playstation 2 and no time to spend in front of TV anymore and missed out the subsequent episodes.

Luckily, due to the increasing popularity of iPhone & iPod Touch, Square Enix (formerly known as Square Soft before merging with Enix Corporation) has developed a new series of Final Fantasy. Thanks to Lin Sin for upgrading my iPod Touch to OS3.0 and jailbreak for me.

Click the following links to download the games, if you have already jailbreak your iPod Touch/iPhone and don't wish to buy from Apps Store (which costs $8.99 each).






P/S: Require OS 3.0 or later. Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin