MY INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Will I look like this 30 years later?

Six months ago, I posted the photo of my driving license
and my dad's photo when he was young.
A lot of people agreed that I really resemble my father.



2 weeks ago, had a 1 day family trip to Melaka,
only to eat its famous chicken ball rice and chendol.


Had a walk at Jonker after that and
I took another photo with my dad before we left.
This time, even myself agreed that I will look like this 30 years later...


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:49 PM

    continuously i used to read smaller content that as well clear their motive, and that is
    also happening with this article which I am reading now.



    Review my web site; waist to hip ratio calculator

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin